We all have self-doubt; it’s inevitable. But how can we manage it, step into our power and cultivate a pleasant feeling of confidence in ourselves?
Here is one way to do it:
1. Identify the subconscious stories and beliefs that are creating self-doubt.
2. Be aware of this limiting thinking and treat it for what it is: thinking, not truth.
3. Recall your top accomplishments and successes. Genuinely acknowledge yourself for them.
4. Be clear about your superpower: your skills, abilities, and natural talents (what people have most thanked or praised you for)
5. Define specific achievable actions to use your superpower and slowly grow in confidence.
6. Take action NOW.
If you need guidance or support, do not hesitate to reach out, I am here for you.