Life Purpose Coaching
Discover what is the best gift you can give to the world
“Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it” - Gautama Buddha
Let me tell you something that sounds obvious but it’s not: you will never find what you are looking for if you don’t know what it is.
Most of us are so busy reacting to the events in our lives that we don’t take the time to examine what’s not working well for us. If you have a genuine desire for finding and pursuing your purpose in life, it’s important to invest time into meaningful self-reflection, to gain clarity about the steps required to progress towards a lifestyle and career that you’ll be completely passionate about living.
This is what we will focus on in this coaching program!
How will we do it?
First, we will work on your fears, on what is holding you back, on your doubts, on making peace with uncertainty and change. We will work on your confidence and self-acceptance by learning how to manage self-criticism, perfectionism, and fear of rejection. We will uncover what you pretend to like and what stories you are telling yourself about your skills, natural talents, abilities, and gifts.
Then our objective will be to transform you into a self-expert. I will guide you through purposeful conversations and exercises aimed at getting clarity on what you love and what you cannot stand, what your values, strengths and talents are, what inspires and excites you, what drives and motivates you, what fulfils you and makes you feel satisfied.
Finally, we will define your version of success, one that is meaningful to YOU, and draft a specific path to pursue it.
Check out my framework to get a better idea of how the process looks like.
Through this journey you will:
- Learn how to manage stress and anxiety and to shift them to excitement and enthusiasm
- Become a self-expert, understand who you are to a level never before imagined
- Seek answers to profound questions such as what I am alive for and what is my purpose
- Gain clarity on what you want from your life and where to focus
- Change career by finding or creating a meaningful job that inspires you and makes you feel fulfilled
- Transition to a more conscious, connected, meaningful life
- Cultivate a positive support network to accompany you on your journey
- Feel alive, motivated and inspired
- Regain the helm of your life, have a north and a practical action plan to sail there.