Raise your consciousness, transform your thinking, manage your emotions, live in the present moment, and connect deeper with yourself
“We can’t always change what’s happening around us, but we can change what happens within us.”
What is it?
Your mind can be your greatest ally or your most troublesome enemy if you don’t fully understand it or how you can manage it.
Mindfulness is about understanding how your mind works, cultivating the habit of actively listening to it without judgments and building a more collaborative and harmonious relationship with yourself.
You will not only understand yourself like never before, challenge your thinking and expand your mindset, but also develop a deeper understanding and connection with the people and the world around you.
Mindfulness is about learning how to let go of worries, stress and anxiety, living more in the present moment, and enjoying life to the fullest.
How will we do it?
Through a combination of theory, conversations, exercises and practice, you will…
- Learn how the mind works and understand your brain’s natural preferences
- Develop the ability to observe, accept and challenge your thoughts without judgment
- Practice handling self-critical thoughts and cultivate positive thinking
- Learn to manage difficult emotions like stress, anxiety, anger and sadness
- Identify and change established mental patterns (i.e. limiting beliefs)
- Cultivate love, acceptance, gratitude, and appreciation, for yourself and the world around you
- Let go of control, make peace with uncertainty, build confidence and adapt more easily to change.
Check out this animation from Headspace to get an idea of what training the mind looks like.
Embracing mindfulness is the best thing that can happen to anyone’s life. I promise. Here is a list of benefits you will experience by developing awareness and becoming more conscious:
- Become empowered to change the way you think and act
- Experience a general sense of inner well-being and harmony
- Reduce worrying about the future, live more in the present, enjoying more every moment of your life
- Cultivate strong emotional intelligence
- Gain focus and concentration
- Find creative solutions to problems
- Connect deeply with yourself and the people around you
- Enjoy a more calm, peaceful, positive state of mind.